Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November

Where have we been? It's been a busy month. Although we haven't had many plans on the weekends, it seems like we've been busy every single free moment. Here's a recap:

Mommy is getting big. But don't mention it, it hurts her feelings.

We got to know our new neighbors the Belles. They have three boys, the youngest is a little older than Jacob. We're glad to have more boys in the neighborhood!
We started work on the nursery, using Peter Rabbit as our theme. Peter's coat is a nice, pretty, soft blue. The paint (on the swatch) was the same color. On the wall, not so much. It was a blinding blue. But it's not so bad with all the furniture back in the room.

And of course, there are words on the baby's walls too. Because I was nesting and I get a little overboard when I find something I like.
The weather was very mild at the month's beginning, and we spent plenty of time outside.
Aside from the nursery, we also started washing all of Jacob's clothes for the baby. Is it really possible that in less than 2 months we're going to have a person THIS SMALL in our house again?
It's amazing how big Jacob has gotten compared to two years ago. It's been an amazing journey.

No comments: