Karey's 2-month appointment is next Wednesday. Aside from her first round of immunizations, she'll be weighed and measured. So far she's been OFF THE CHARTS for both height and weight.
So here's the deal:
Leave a comment guessing her height and weight. The winner will receive... uh... a picture of Karey for your wallet! If you're within 4 oz I'll even upgrade it to a 4x6 :) Lucky you!
Just to make it fair, these were her measurements at 2 weeks- 11 lbs, 23 inches.
So guess away! Guesses must be in by noon on Wednesday.
Edit: Karey's appointment isn't until 3/18... next week is a dentist appointment. So many appointments to keep track of! But that means you've got an extra week to guess her height and weight!
Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles
10 years ago
5 comments:
Molly & I guess 17 pounds, 13 ounces. (That's what she weighed at her last apt)
How much did she weigh when she was born??
Rhonda W.
I guess 16 lbs 3 oz....but I better get a picture of my niece no matter what!!!
I don't know why it says Jenna made that comment - it should be her mother, Christine :)
12lbs 3 oz. 23 3/4 invhrd
Post a Comment