Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend- Part II (Reese's b-day)

---this post has been edited at the request of Jacob's daddy. All previous semi-bad words were used for humor purposes, and have been removed. We regret if we offended anyone with our poor attempt at humor. Changes are marked in red.---

You would have thought that Thanksgiving would be the perfect time to start Jacob on table food. Mashed potatoes, squash, mystery pink goo with mini-marshmallows... but no. Jacob didn't like any of it. Except his Cherios. Here is Jacob with Uncle Kyle's girl friend Gabe. Consider the boy on your lap birth control.
Sunday we traveled halfway to Buffalo (at least it seemed like that long of a drive) for Reese's birthday party. Here's the birthday girl.
"Jacob want a cracker?""No, silly woman, I want the whole dang bowl of crackers.""How about you girls? You got any food? No? Never mind then."
Jacob and Taylor checked out the presents. And then he checked them out again with Reese.
"I want this one right here.""No? I can't have it? Fine, then I'm trashin' the place you silly girl!"

"Jacob, we don't use naughty words like that."

Sorry, Aunt Bonnie.

No comments: