Thursday, February 9, 2012

Strong Museum of Play

While Tewks and Baby K were visiting this past weekend we spent Saturday morning at the Strong Museum. I LOVE this place. It's so huge that the kids hardly make it through even half of the exhibits. And after two hours they are so exhausted the fall asleep in the car on the ride home. So exhausted, in fact, that it is possible to move them from the car into the house and into their beds without them waking up. For hours.

The kids loved the Sesame Street exhibit (which I'm pretty sure was the exact same exhibit when I was a kid- minus the computers) and the Victorian house.Unfortunately these are the best pictures I could get with my camera phone since my new Kodak was home on the counter.My new Kodak that will be obsolete now that Kodak has decided to stop manufacturing cameras... but that's another tangent (and rant) for another time.

Anyhow- the kids loved it, our guests loved it, and we'll be back again to try and explore more of the museum that we missed this time around.

No comments: